Swing hard and hit line drives
Strategy and Planning
- Every strong campaign begins with a playbook to guide strategy and planning. Create a roadmap for your winning campaign based on your issues and strengths. Be able to adapt to changing conditions.
Clear and Persuasive Writing
- Make your points, make them clearly and strongly, and get them to the right audience. Op-eds, press releases, and speeches carry your message to the people who matter.
Crisis and Rapid Response Communications
- Every campaign encounters rough waters. Respond to rapidly unfolding events in real time and control the message.
- Relationships with reporters create more favorable coverage, at the national, state, and local levels. Have the right voice delivering the right message to the right people.
Surrogate and Third-Party Engagement
- Employ supporters and third-party validators to amplify and reinforce your message. Local or specialized voices are often most effective.
Debate, Interview, and Public Speaking Prep
- Hone your delivery and know what to say and when and how to say it. Make them remember what you talked about and how you made them feel.
- Spread your message in television and radio appearances. Reach your audience where they get their everyday information.
- Make your posts pop and amplify your message. Increase your impressions and engagement.